2020 TIAA Institute Women's Leadership Forum
On October 9, 2020, the TIAA Institute held its third annual Women’s Leadership Forum, bringing together more than 90 highly accomplished women.
In a year of unprecedented challenges and monumental change, this year’s virtual event convened a diverse group of visionary leaders who are helping their organizations forge new paths forward. Featured speakers included:
- Subha Barry, President, Working Mother Media
- LaRay Brown, President and CEO, One Brooklyn Health System
- Annamaria Lusardi, Professor, The George Washington University
- Cynthia Teniente-Matson, President, Texas A&M University - San Antonio
- Hilary Pennington, Executive Vice President of Programs, Ford Foundation
The Women’s Leadership Forum provides unrivaled opportunities for participants to learn from each other’s experiences, gain new career insights, and share strategies for enhancing personal success—in a supportive, inclusive atmosphere. To learn more about last year’s forum, including a summary of highlights and key takeaways, visit our 2019 Women’s Leadership Forum page.